Artificial Vision Applications Development Systems
DescriptionThe CL-Eidos 4.0 architecture includes one or more of the following components:
- CL-Eidos (server): Vision engine which can also be used as a system for the development of generic visual vision applications;
- CL-Eidos.js (client): User Interface Module / Control Panel usable for Network Monitoring and the control of component-based on the architectures CL-Eidos 4.0 and CL-IoT.
The previous general purpose solutions are complemented by the following specialized applications
- CL-CobotMon: an artificial vision system for monitoring collaborative robotics applications.
- CL-OCR: Optical Character Recognition (OCR);
- CL-Lessema: is a query engine for semantic keyword search within title, captions, and image file names.