Luigi D. Capra
Thirty years of experience in software development and in particular of Artificial Vision applications, Embedded firmware, Internet of Things (IoT).
Ten years of activity as a consultant on topics related to Artificial Vision and/or Internet Things (IoT) in reference to applications such as:
- Real-time control of the content of sealed-food packages using x-ray cameras to exclude the presence of radio-opaque contaminants.
- Real-time monitoring of collaborative robotic systems (Cobots).
- Development of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) systems designed to read checks code-line, postal account bulletins and/or travel tickets.
- Verification of the authenticity of banknotes via multispectral image analysis.
- Update of legacy systems or software that lack networking capability so that they can be monitored and/or remote controlled over Internet connections.
- Embedded software development for IoT applications.